Plastic Lumber is an Alternative to traditional wood material. Ideal for most outdoor applications, industrial and manufacturing uses, parks and recreation projects, government projects and agriculture products.
Use Our Advantages to Your Advantage.
Our plastic lumber is user friendly and requires little maintenance:
- Produced from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), colorants (pigments) and UV inhibitors. No wood fillers – will not rot or absorb moisture. Free of defects, knots and milling imperfections.
- Long lasting and virtually maintenance free (except for periodic cleaning). No material degradation and fade resistant so never needs to be treated/painted.
- Does not splinter.
- Does not leach or bleed toxins or carcinogens into the soil or marine ecology.
- Resistant to most graffiti.
- Resistant to salt and acids.
- Impervious to termites, rodents, worms, marine parasites or other insects.
- Accommodates conventional woodworking methods and tools.
Plastic lumber delivers exceptional performance in a wide variety of industries and products such as:
- Agricultural and equine facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Truck and trailer floors
- Site amenities
- Golf Course features
- Refuse containers
- Fences and decks
- Playgrounds and parks
- And more!